Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Greg with the S60, this may make some sence, cus I replaced

Customer Question

Greg with the S60, this may make some sence, cus I replaced the ABS controll unit 2 months ago with a used one that came from the exact same car with the same configuration, I drove ther car for 600 miles and everthing was fine, no lights no ABS codes no problem with communication with the node, I could read off what ever I wanted to with my VIDA Diagnostic program, I cant take my Pc to the car, not set up to do that yet, may have to tow the car to the shop so I can see what node is causing the issue, wanted to avoid a tow charge, I could unplugg the ABS controll unit to see if the car runs again, any further ideas? thanks!
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

What is your problem ? You can't use a used module reason is vin numbers will not match and will fail you can't swap modules from car to car if you like you can fix your old but to fix correct it cost around $700 if you still have original module .but if you don't have old original you must buy new .

Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

do you need more help ?