Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Its regarding my 2002 Volvo s60 im having issues the lights

Customer Question

My Name is ***** ***** regarding my 2002 Volvo s60 im having issues the lights turn off random and it makes clicking noises the windows wont roll down the heater and radio stop working also
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a interlock installed almost a year ago I don't know if that is related, but this only seems to happen at night although during the day all those items I mentioned are not working either at night I have to manually hold the brights on to drivw the vechile
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Volvo Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.

What you describe is cem module failure they act like that and make those clicking noises to correct issue you will have to replace that cem module only at volvo dealer that module stores all comunications thru hole car and also stores ignition keys codes so that said new module must programmed at volvo dealer to restore all functions and make new module work . That will cost you around $1100 parts and labor most cost in part

Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.

Please if you time rate neutral or ok thank you feel free to follow up thank you