cloe0626
cloe0626, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  worked at a volvo dealer ship for two years
74954164

My names ***** ***** i have a volvo c30 and the code p1412

Customer Question

Customer: hi my names ***** ***** i have a volvo c30 and the code p1412 has come up
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: first of all the car would start but run really bad then stall .this has happened a few times and brought up a codep0490 .i changed the egr valve maf sensor map sensor inlet air sensor and today this new code came up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $30 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi i havent received an answer
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 10 months ago.

here is the phone call request you asked for

the code is for a fault in the air injection system more then likely a vacuum leak