Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

You mention "remove the trim panels." How is this

Customer Question

Hi Edward,
You mention "remove the trim panels." How is this accomplished and what needs to be done on re-install to avoid any water leaks?
Thanks.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Are you planning the replace the glass? What year is it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to replace the glass. 2001 V70 2.4 T wagon.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I see, thanks. The headliner does have to come out for that, along with the pillar trims.

.

If you give me your email address, I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jerry,
I am totally dissatisfied with the direction that this transaction has taken and am therefore totally dissatisfied with this internet product. Therefore, I want a total refund of any and all charges associated with your company and do not want any services associated with any ongoing monthly subscription/membership.
Please e-mail to me (********@*****.***) within 24 hours a message stating your understanding of the above requests.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I don't have any authority over any of that, I am just an expert. I can send it to customer service if you like. Not sure about the 'direction' that you speak of but I only offered you the instructions that you seemed to have wanted, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
instructions for an additional charge. I now now understand the progressive charging business model that my.justanswer.com uses.Please send my requests to customer service.Thanks.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Maybe the local dealership will give you the instructions on it.