Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  18+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

I have a 2005 XC90 that the sunroof drains have been leaking

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I have a 2005 XC90 that the sunroof drains have been leaking into front floor. I know that problem. However there is also a sound of water sloching around sounds like in rocker panels
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I rread somewhere you can drill a hole to get the water out but don't know were to drill hole
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Volvo Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi im kevin where exactly does it sound like water is ?