Andy, Volvo Expert Technician
Experience:  One of only a handful of ACTUAL Volvo dealership technicians on JA, ASE Master Certified with L1
3932822

Do you have to have a dealer turn off a regular maintenance

Customer Question

Do you have to have a dealer turn off a regular maintenance reminder.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Andy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a Volvo dealership technician. You can reset the service reminder light yourself using the start button and the button to reset the trip odometer. Without hitting the brake pedal, press and release the start button once. Then, within one second, press and hold the trip reset button. While holding the trip reset button, press and hold the start button (again, without hitting the brake pedal). Hold until the yellow "I" starts to flash and then release the start button. The service reminder is reset.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Please select a rating at the top of your screen for my service, as that is the only way I am credited for helping. Thanks!

Expert:  Andy replied 10 months ago.

Did you have any other questions?

Expert:  Andy replied 10 months ago.

I see you have viewed the information but not yet selected a rating or indicated a need for further assistance. If I can help further, let me know. If not, please select a rating for my service so that I may be credited for helping. Rating does not cost anything additional, it simply allows a small portion of the amount already charged to be shared with me. You can always follow up at any time. Thank you.

Expert:  Andy replied 10 months ago.

I see you have again checked back but not responded or provided a rating. Is there anything else you need?

Expert:  Andy replied 10 months ago.

Hi Cindy,

Is there a reason you have checked back multiple times but not responded or selected a rating?