Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Wipers on my xc90 stopped working, what fuse do I change?

Customer Question

wipers on my xc90 stopped working, what fuse do I change?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

In your engine fuse box locate fuses 4,5 and 7 and make sure they are all o.k. as these are the power fuses that are tied into the wiper operation.If these fuses are found to be o.k. this can be a fault with the wiper switch itself or wiper motor causing this fault here and the wiper circuit will need tested further to see which component for sure is at fault and then that component replaced to correct this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete