Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech
7276279

I have a 04 volvo s60 2.5t, I 't have power to the fuel

Customer Question

Customer: i have a 04 volvo s60 2.5t , I don't have power to the fuel pump , relays and fuses good
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like i said there is not fuel going to engine , the fuel pump is good but i don't have power goin to rear ,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Volvo Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok could you help me
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below for testing the fuel pump circuit. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the steps.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fuel%20pump%20Dec%2019.pdf