Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, shop owner, 30+ years all makes and models
2947720

I am looking front wheel abs speed sensor 1993 volvo 240. I

Customer Question

Hi, I am looking for a front wheel abs speed sensor for my 1993 volvo 240. I would love to have a diagram of the different parts of the front wheel abs system so I know what I need to get for my mechanic. Thanks!
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Jerry replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

….

I have a full description of all of the ABS components in the vehicle at the following link.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/76msjt4u50p1n95/LEGEND.pdf?dl=0

.

See attached diagram for a picture of a new one.

Factory Part number 35406016 and available at Rock Auto. Here is a link to their website.

.

https://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1287075&parttype=1912&ck[ID]=0&ck[idlist]=0&ck[viewcurrency]=USD&ck[PHP_SESSION_ID]=80ct3gego7e8rqbpkej40vbl96

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.