Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech
7276279

My name is ***** *****. Its an issue that I have with my 92

Customer Question

Customer: Hey. My name is ***** *****. Its an issue that I have with my 92 940GL
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure At about 2k RPM it's like the car hits wall. I have to play with the throttle to pass the wall and then the car drives fine. if i was to just stomp on the throttle at 2k RPM the RPMs actually drop
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Volvo Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you we are going to need complete information starting with the make of your car as well as the engine size . Also has the computer been scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back with this information and we can work from there.