Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Amadee, I installed a used engine in a 2000 S70 non turbo

Customer Question

HI, Amadee, I installed a used engine in a 2000 S70 non turbo FWD. After the install the car ran but had some issues, we could scan all modules. I put it in storage for about 12 month. After storage I replaced the battery, located some ground problems and wiring issues under the engine compartment fuse box. Now the car runs great but I can't communicate with the ECM, I can see all other modules, scan them for codes etc. Do you know if there is a location in the DLC that is specific to the ECM? Looking at the wiring diagram I can't see a direct connection.
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

I can help ,I will send the offer.