Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I got a 2004 Volvo xc90 turbo 6 cylinder it's hard to start

Customer Question

I got a 2004 Volvo xc90 turbo 6 cylinder it's hard to start I have to shich it on and off several times before it hit the right spot to start. I replace crankshaft sensor and both cam sensors. It dose the same thing. Help please.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the engine is cranking over with the starter but not starting with this issue here this may be a fault with a lack of fuel to the engine causing this issue.I have seen restricted fuel filters cause this needing replaced as well as weak fuel pump/injection pump.The fuel system will have to be tested to pinpoint which is the cause here and from there repaired to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete