Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech
7276279

If a 98 s90 Volvo run out will motor shit down? If so how to

Customer Question

If a 98 s90 Volvo run out will motor shit down? If so how to reset
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You question is not clear , can you please explain what it is you are having a problem with along with complete details and post back with this information and I will try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a sensor to be reset after changing oil- will the car shut off if engine is low on oil
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

There should be no sensors that need to be reset after changing the oil and no being low on oil should not cause the engine shut off providing its not extremely low engine damage has occurred.