CHEVYEATER351
CHEVYEATER351, Volvo Master
Experience:  Maintained a Volvo Master rating for 10 years. Expertise 1998-2008
76711631

My wife's volvo v50 has a passenger side front and rear

Customer Question

my wife's volvo v50 has a passenger side front and rear filled with water (about 1/2 to 1 inch)
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi im kevin with the sunroof open if you look in front corners there will be 1 hole in each corner if you pour water in these 1 at a time just check that the water flows down and out of bottom of car freely

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i found two front holes (don't see) the holes in the back - but front ones worked - water dripped from the bottom on both passenger and driver side.
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Ok that rules these out now under bonnett by wipers there is a platsic tray in each side there is a hole theat when water comes off screen it drains down under car again just check these are clear they normally fill with leaves

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no those are all clear, poured water on both passenger and driver side; water drains out to the driveway
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Ok and no windscreen replacements recently ?and if you pour water on windoe glass on door does it run out of drain holes in bottom of door

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no - windscreen is not leaking poured water on it (ran sideways and into the front drain) and poured water on all four doors ran out the drain holes at the bottom of the doors
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Ok i dont know of any other ways it normally gets in il opt out see if another tech has any ideas

Expert:  CHEVYEATER351 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** you still need help with this issue?