Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Had power interruption to radio on 2004 C70 Volvo and 't

Customer Question

Had power interruption to radio on 2004 C70 Volvo and don't have the code to enter to get radio to play believe radio has been changed out at one time still factory though, car mfg. Dec. 03 and radio dated June 04 Sticker on top of radio shows(###) ###-####4969 as serial no. Below that it says Japan under that it says eirl and under that says 020051 off to the right it says 0426. On the side of the radio there is a bar code with the following numbers under it 80583 (###) ###-#### ***** the bottom of the radio it is etched S-No. AL E71A 4 06 57195. Directly under that is H 4 06 57195 A. Also the radio says SC 901 on the front of it. I need to get the code to get the radio to work,any help would be greatly appreciated, also talked to Volvo twice, they gave me 2 codes to try neither worked.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.i see no one has replied with the radio code you are looking for here.In some cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.The best place to get this code of course is from a dealer,in some cases they may charge a small fee for this.One other option is the link below.If neither of these are options for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

http://www.volvocars.com/us/forms/radio-code

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.