Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I found codes p0716,p0732,p0734,p0700,p0422 in my Volvo s80

Customer Question

I found codes p0716,p0732,p0734,p0700,p0422 in my Volvo s80 2002. it shifts in all gears A\T. bought used about 200000KM on car. am thinking this is a electronic or sensor problem.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Are you needing the diag steps for these codes?

Any noticed symptoms?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is not that I am not pleased with response. Am not pleased with how system is set up have some serious question s to ask of just answers before I dish out one cent.think they charged me a membership and did not apply for one

It does show you are a subscription customer. You can contact them on that if you just want to pay question by question. You have been charged already for asking a question though I have not been paid yet from your deposit due to there being no rating.

Do you need more help from me or are you pleased with my help?