Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

I have a 2007 V70 wagen and have had a coolant leak since

Customer Question

I have a 2007 V70 wagen and have had a coolant leak since this summer. I had a pressurized test done on the vehicle which revealed no leaks however I see the coolant in my driveway. The test was not done at Volvo but at my local garage. Otherwise the car drives very well.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  SARMIENTO22556 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I will try my best to help you with your concern. Know that I can only make an educated guess based on my knowledge and the all the information you can give me.

There could be two possibilities here.

the coolant leak is happening once the vehicle gets cold and the hose affected shrinks or contracts causing the leak

or the heater core inside the vehicle is leaking and it is dripping out of the a/c vent.

if the local garage could not find the leak and you see a puddle, take it to another garage or to the Vovlvo dealer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The heat has stopped working...the A/C works. Could this be part of the problem?

yes, also if the coolant level gets too low the heat will not work as well.

are saying it blows cool air not warm air when the heater is on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Exactly the heater blows cool air and since I put extra coolant in the car this am. I will try to use the heater again in a few hours to see if that solves the heating problem.

ok let me know. if you have any more questions please let me know

do you have any more questions? If you are done and completely satisfied, kindly take a few moments and click the"accept" tab so that I may receive credit for the help I have given you