Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech
7276279

I have a PSID 47 CODE ON MY VOLVO D13 PLEASE I NEED HELP ON

Customer Question

i have a PSID 47 CODE ON MY VOLVO D13 PLEASE I NEED HELP ON HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need complete information along with a complete description of what type of problem you are having. Please post back on the year,make , model and engine size .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
year 2009 model d13 Volvo engine I need to clean the filter and I get a code, psid47 particulate trap regeneration how to fix or what to do
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

What model is your Volvo please ?

Is this a diesel engine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a diesel engine I don't know the model
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately my information on this engine is limited so I am going to have to open the question back up for you. If someone else with more information can help you they will respond back .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok