sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a pair of volvo bucket seats. I am able to get the

Customer Question

I have a pair of volvo bucket seats. I am able to get the passenger seat to operate but the driver seat power plug has 4 blades unlike the passenger side which has 3. The seat has 1 2 3 memory settings i do not know the year of manufacture some paper tags on motors have a 98 i have them in a 1947 ford hotrod they are like brand new .because the driver side plug is on a black box i am unable to trace wires to motors from the correct blade. Seat heaters should not be a problem unless you have advice color code for hot n ground. ***** *****. Los lunas nm###-##-####
Category: Volvo
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

What vehicle did the seats come from?