Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

My Volvo 4.3 will not go in to timing mode I have the too

Customer Question

My Volvo 4.3 will not go in to timing mode I have the too that you plug in
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a Volvo pinta 4.3 I/O
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check for any fault codes set in the engine computer as on some models if a code is set in some cases this can disable a feature like timing mode causing this here.If there is a code or codes set try clearing out the code and then try again and see if this works.If this does not work let me know or if there are no codes set let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.