Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2000 Volvo c70 cranks no start have codes P0717 P0116 P1618

Customer Question

2000 Volvo c70 cranks no start have codes P0717 P0116 P1618 P0573 and P0137
Changed B+battery to main fuse changed key halo only 100% cure is remove neg cable to battery overnight and it will start run and drive perfectly shut it off then crank no start
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Have you done any of the diag steps for these codes, if not do you need those?

When its in a crank no start state, what is missing. Is it fuel pressure, injector pulse, or ignition spark?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris