Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, shop owner, 30+ years all makes and models
2947720

I own a 2007 Volvo XC90. I can't start my vehicle. The key

Customer Question

I own a 2007 Volvo XC90. I can't start my vehicle. The key go in the ignition and turns but not all the way. It stops before it will crank the vehicle. I cannot get the vehicle out of park. Any help is appreciated.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That is normally in the steering column lock. Let me know if you need the instructions for that.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jbyx5egh1v8fcf/Volvo%20Cars%20North%20America.pdf?dl=0

.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

If for some reason you don’t wish to rate the answer please state in a post that you are happy with the answers and the service I have provided so that I can send it in as a no click rating and get paid for my time, thanks