Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

94 850 turbo. Car will start and run well after sitting

Customer Question

94 850 turbo. Car will start and run well after sitting for several hours, but restart after turning off,untill it sits for a while again. Put new fuel pump and filter on tono avail
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

One common component that can fail or act up like this here that I have seen and had to replace in the past before is the electronic ignition control module itself.This can heat up and cause a no start until the vehicle sits and cools for an hour or more.If this has not been checked into this should be done to see if this is the cause here needing replaced.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I see you have opened a second question on this here.Are you able to view your question here?