Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I have a 1990 Volvo 240 and the speedometer does not work.

Customer Question

I have a 1990 Volvo 240 and the speedometer does not work. The gauges and the lights do but the MPH or odometer does not work do you know here I may fix it
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My low beams also do not work and I do not know if this has something to do with the speedometer, please let me know how this could be fixed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing I would check is to make sure the low beam bulbs are all o.k. as well as the bulb connections.Check and make sure all fuses are good as well.If these are all found to be o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, what about the Speedometer do you have any sudggestion, I have not received an answer for this one either.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Did all of these issues occur at the same time?