Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

2006 Volvo XC70 srs code 00e7 00e5 replaced every module on

Customer Question

2006 Volvo XC70 srs code 00e7 00e5 replaced every module on low speed except swm and clock spring. May have wire problem in d conn of cem? Need help
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No need to call just your ideas through typing will be ok.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info isn't listing these fault codes here but if these are codes for data communication issues and with the modules that were replaced most likely this is a fault with wiring to a control modules with its data communication wiring or power and ground feeds to a module which is causing this fault.I would inspect the wiring leading to the module(s) the codes have set in to see if any issues are found.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a refund don't feel my question was answered fast enough and I already fixed the car. Thanks Tim