Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

04 volvo s80 t6 driver side low beam not working

Customer Question

04 volvo s80 t6
driver side low beam not working intermittently
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring leading to the light itself and see if any wiring issues are found to be the cause here.In some cases this can be the wiring at fault needing repaired.If this is all o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could not see any wiring issues, however, they disappeared rather quickly into wherever they went on their way to the fuse pannel
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any fault codes set in any of the computers or any way to check the fault codes in all computers in your model here?

Let me know,thanks Pete.