Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

1998 volvo s70 will not start. Replaced ignition coil, fuel

Customer Question

1998 volvo s70 will not start. Replaced ignition coil, fuel filter, and there is fuel going in to the filter. suspect bad mass air sensor
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the mass air flow sensor is the cause you should be able to unplug it with the key off then turn on the key and start the engine.If it starts then the mass air flow sensor needs replaced.If this does not work let me know.
Thanks Pete