Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ya I hope so, I can't believe something like this exists

Customer Question

Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All speedometers are down and not working though i can still drive the car, its a little sluggish, i can't roll down my windows, or sun roof and ac is not working. amongst a lot of other electronic issues. this happened right when i got into sf from sd after i went into a store and came back. it was all working before. and then just like that everything is off and the card is always "locked" though i can still drive it and manually open my door.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The website only allows us to diagnose one concern per post. Which concern would you like me to address?

Can I get the year, make, and model?

With the given information, the best I can come up with is a possible CEM module bad.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris