Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I have a 2011 Volvo XC90 and all of a sudden the center

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Volvo XC90 and all of a sudden the center console in the dashboard display does not work.I can see the light on when I try turning the radio on but I get no sound, the Bluetooth stopped working and the backup camera screen does not come out of the dashboard when I put the car in reverse.
Is it just a fuse or a more complicated issue?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault with the control module for the display itself.I have seen the radio/nav system fail on some models as it is the control module usually and cause this here needing replaced.This will have to be tested further to be sure.
Thanks Pete