Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Volvo S80 2.9 non turbo: I have no power to the crankshaft

Customer Question

I have no power to the crankshaft sensor. I checked the wiring diagram it seems that the red wire is all connected to the coils and all the other sensors they are fine so I don't understand why it doesn't have power.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Trace the wiring from the sensor to where it runs and leads to and see if you locate any wiring shorts or damage needing repaired to correct this fault.I have seen in some cases where wiring damage is the cause needing repaired.
Thanks Pete