Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Volvo V70: My sunroof on my 2003 v70 will not close. Is there

Customer Question

My sunroof on my 2003 v70 will not close. Is there away to close it manually?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Looking through the info on this model here unfortunately there isn't a procedure on closing or opening it manually.There is a calibration procedure but this wont work until it is operational.
This will have to be tested to locate the fault and repaired to correct it from there.This may require a compatible scan tool for proper diagnoses.I suspect the motor has failed as this is usually most common.
Thanks Pete