Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Volvo S60 2.5T AWD: one head light is out. all fuses are good

Customer Question

one head light is out. all fuses are good both engine compartment and side panel. passenger light works. checked bulb and works on good side. checked connection and high beam has current and low beam has no current at light assembly connection. what do you think the problem is?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
The link below is for the headlight wire diagram.Does fuse B 18 have power when commanding the low beams on, if so but no power at the drivers headlights, then its a broken wire we need to find. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris