Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

My 2001 volvo v70 have some electrical problems. One of

Customer Question

Hi, my 2001 volvo v70 have some electrical problems. One of the high light doesn't work and both of the low ones stop working. I replaced both low without success. Also the sunroof quit opening.
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why when I check the estimate time for the answer it says 8 minutes and I'm waiting for over an hour
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked the high beam voltage on the one that doesn't work and it reads 7.6 volts.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The waiting time was unacceptable plus I felt ignored all the time (no answers to any of my questions) I don't get why I was charged 100% even before you answer that "I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later"
I want my money back. No one earned it.
Sorry you do not want me to help.