Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Volvo Sc90: My drivers side window in my Volvo sc90 won't go

Customer Question

My drivers side window in my Volvo sc90 won't go back up. It is a 2007
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
When you try the window motor does it make any sound, if so the regulator has failed. If there is no noise then we need to get the door panel off, and hot wire the motor and verify the motor has not failed. If the motor works, and the glass goes up then we just need to do some eectrical diag o nthe switch and wiring if you can do diag? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris