Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

My 2000 four winns 5.0Gi volvo penta boat set years. I

Customer Question

My 2000 four winns 5.0Gi volvo penta boat set for 2 years. I drained out the fuel. I put a new fuel filter on, cleaned the water separator. I think the low pressure fuel pump is working but I do not think the high pressure fuel pump is working. It will
turn over, doesn't get any spark. What do I have to do to get the engine to run?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you have not checked the wiring on the motor check and make sure no wiring is found damaged in any way.I have seen vehicles sit for a year or more that ended up having wiring faults needing repaired.If this is o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete