Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Volvo s-60: 2005 Volvo s60 codes 260A,640A,2600

Customer Question

2005 Volvo s60 codes 260A,640A,2600
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so is the going to be a sensor malfunction or a low fuel pressure issue
also i am assuming the intake cam control solenoid is bad
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing that should be done here is to have the fault codes cleared out as one or more of these may have been a one time fluke and may not be an issue anymore,then operate the vehicle if possible to see which codes return as this will be the codes to diagnose.
This may be a fuel pressure issue due to a restricted fuel filter or weak pump.If you can do the above and let me know which codes come back.
Thanks Pete