Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Volvo S60 2.4: IM WORKING ON A 04 VOLVO S60, IT STARTS AND

Customer Question

IM WORKING ON A 04 VOLVO S60, IT STARTS AND CUTS OFF AFTER 5 SEC.
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have not had the fault codes checked using a scan tool that will plug in and read all computers in your vehicle this should be done.If any codes are set the codes set will help diagnose and locate the fault here.
This almost sounds like the anti theft has engaged causing this fault here and may be a faulty anti theft component causing this issue.If you can get the codes checked and post them here this will help just let me know.
Thanks Pete