Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Volvo S60 2.5T: two items. At times the car is hard to start,

Customer Question

two items. At times the car is hard to start, almost as if the battery is going down. have had it tested and was okay. Also, get the reduced engine performance when I try to start several times.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
If the battery is good and its cranking slow, this can mean the starter motor is failing or the engine is flooded from leaking injectors. The warning has set a code, have you had it scanned? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris