Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

My volvo is a 1996 850 GLT wagon; the driver side door is popping/

Customer Question

my volvo is a 1996 850 GLT wagon; the driver side door is popping/ clicking when opening or closing; I bought a tube of while lithium grease and quieted much of the noise but the most significant click is still there; how do I access what needs greasing? Thanks!
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
What you will have to repair is broken door stop in door it self sometimes it will require welding if is broken for to long I have posted helped one costumer on other web page I work so he posted all pictures of his work I saved the link so that will help you better see this link also please give me feedback rate answer positive by pressing green accept button
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/topic/79630-how-to-repair-a-clunking-grinding-broken-door-hinge/