Andy, Volvo Expert Technician
Experience:  One of only a handful of ACTUAL Volvo dealership technicians on JA, ASE Master Certified with L1
3932822

Volvo: I own a towing co just got my business started would

Customer Question

I own a towing co just got my business started would like to know if there is a way to bypass security on a Volvo ignition
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I am a Volvo dealership technician. I am going to try to help you today. Is the ignition stuck? What year and model?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
08 c70 its a tow in don't wasn't to spend the extra money to go to dealer its been thrashed but as scrap it cost more to tow it in just need to get see if it runs or not so I can try to get as much as I can for it
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Well if there is a problem causing the immobilizer to not allow the car to start, there is no way to bypass it. Having a way to bypass it would defeat the purpose of having an immobilizer in the first place.