Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Volvo S60 2.5T: Mike. I have a 2007 S60. I had an aftermarket

Customer Question

Hi Mike. I have a 2007 S60. I had an aftermarket stereo installed in december - no problems.
I was attempting to plug a USB into the back of the new stereo this weekend, and inadvertently unplugged the wiring harness that controls the A/C. when i plugged it back in, the entire dash went out, the power windows/locks and the A/C would not work.
I took it to my Volvo dealer, and he could not get it reset unless he unhooked the stereo.
Is there anything you can suggest so that i can hook my stereo back up?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
I took it to my Volvo dealer, and he could not get it reset unless he unhooked the stereo.Is there anything you can suggest so that i can hook my stereo back up? ??sorry, but need more information.........Is the A/C Controls working now?What did the Dealer disconnect?Why didn't the Dealer reconnect the Radio?.