Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

I have a Volvo S80 T6 2001. I blew the engine and am now towing

Customer Question

I have a Volvo S80 T6 2001. I blew the engine and am now towing it. I am looking for a reputable repair garage anywhere in the Bay Area or outside that can find and install a used engine reasonably and provide a warranty on the engine and labor. Any suggestions?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.i can only give you where you can get very good used engine to buy as far install im in Chicago infant know your area good who can install it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Ines,I need to find a garage in northern California which will order an engine and install it for me. They need to get a used engine from a supplier who they trust to send them a good one. They will not give a parts and labor warranty on the work otherwise.
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
You can order engine on your own from www.erievovo.com And they Will Ship to shop And they Will you can buy warranty on Labor And part so if there problem they Will refund you not the Shop . If you ket Shop but you engine Used they Will make on labor and on parts profit . You can tell shop you install used engine you gone provide .what did you do to engine to blow it