Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I have a 05 Volvo S80 and the original complaint was that it

Customer Question

I have a 05 Volvo S80 and the original complaint was that it loss power and they also replaced the fuel and also the fuel pump module. So I checked fuel pressure and it would drop when I would accelerate. So I decided to remove the fuel pump and jump the
Blue to White wires & Black to White/Black wires. Not paying attention I jumped the Blue to white/Black wire and Black to White wire and now it wont crank
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like the central electronics control module was damaged as some of these wires feed to the central electronics control module and jumping incorrect wiring will short it out internally with it needing replaced.
Thanks Pete