Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Volvo xc90: Tried to go out of drive and no speed from accelerator...c

Customer Question

Tried to go out of drive and no speed from accelerator...code 041 came up .. Can u tell me what it is.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If this is fault code P0041 that came up this indicates a fault with the rear heated oxygen sensor.If this sensor is shorting out this may be causing other electrical faults with the engine computer signals which may be causing the no acceleration issue and the sensor wiring needs checked for any damage and if found o.k. the oxygen sensor needs replaced.
If this is not the code that is setting with this issue here let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete