Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Volvo C70: I have a 2008 C70. On Friday, had the engine flushed

Customer Question

I have a 2008 C70. On Friday, had the engine flushed to remove build up caused by using lower grade oil. Drove about 275 miles on Saturday. The transmission service - urgent light came on. I immediately pulled over and saw transmission fluid on the road. What would cause this and can it be related to the flush done on the Friday before?
Thanks
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.maybr they left something loose or your trans line broke they plastic and brake very easy . Can you send record video I can try to see ? They flushed engine oil not transmission ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have access to a video. Yes, the engine oil was flushed not the transmission. Also, the transmission was working perfectly before loosing the fluid. Thanks.
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
I think then your hose broke plastic for trans or they did not connect it right sometimes those quick disconnect don't work as good I don't think you did any damage all you have to do fix. The leak add fluid and you be back on the road
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Can you please rate my answer positive takes few seconds thank you so much