Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Volvo 240: I have a 1988 Volvo 240 4 door. I need a new passage

Customer Question

I have a 1988 Volvo 240 4 door. I need a new passage front door. I have found a 1984 Volvo 4 door salvage, but do not know the model. I think a 240 "something." Need to know if the doors are interchangeable. My door has manual cranks and the salvage one is electrical, but I plan of "jumping" the conection to get it rolled up and leave it that way.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.you can switch doors and you can run power wire to door direct to switch and have power window on the door you gone use . But to your question door are same
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
If you can take second of your time please can you rate answer positive excellent or neutral just press one of those ratting buttons and that is all . My boss looks for your feedback ratting from you to me to be good. If you can do that please for me and you can still talk to me after ratting we stay locked . You want good answer and help & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail what I ask you so I can do the same. I normally log in at night or free time during day and work late nights . A rating is required please . Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still have paid the web page but I get nothing no credit for replying to you . I want you to be pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.and please rate ok or positive . Thank you .