Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Volvo: i have an 01 Volvo s401.9t that I have replaced head

Customer Question

i have an 01 Volvo s401.9t that I have replaced head gasket, timing belt, water pump, tentioner, milled the head, and going back together with the project. someone was helping me during the tear down project and now I am puzzled, possibly missing something in regards ***** ***** cams and the gaskets/cap installation. Can you advise on the order of which parts please?
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the timing set. the intake cam --I think I am missing something as the "cap" I have has a bowtie looking cut out in the middle and the thin black rubber gasket has a slit in the middle. Am I missing something here?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.send few pictures ?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Do you need help ?