Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Volvo: my mechanic just informed me that my volvo xc90 2008

Customer Question

my mechanic just informed me that my volvo xc90 2008 needs ,SERPENTINE BELT, SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER IDLER PULLY IDLER ROLLER SEAL SPACER,how much is this kind of work shoudl cost
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.what engine you have size ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3.3 or 3.5 0r 3.0 not sure but they quoted me around 500 .they took it a part and discover the noise was external and told me jus the parts i mention to you were around a thousand,I ask him to send me the list of parts and found them for 295 dollars for all 4 things needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will you continue to answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is the vin numberyv4cy982781437898 milage122215 tag TG3662
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3.2
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Cost on that you listed parts and labor using VOLVO parts $850
But question why are you doing that ?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Do you have more questions for me ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your answer to my question came two days later too late for me to do anything about it you left the chat room too soon without any reply or explanation very disappointed I will be seeking reimbursement.I recommend you getting another line of work
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Your question gets sent to volvo dealer tech to cell phone which is me I don't see your questions or others for 24 hours I still work full time and I reply as I get time of work is not live chat if I'm not there . Web page is world wide so it gets confusing for customers to know all this .i do this most the time for free anyway .i try to help out on free time to people out there .
And I did follow up
Answer
5/28/2015 at 11:00 PM (11 hours and 14 minutes and 45 seconds later)
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/volvo/946cu-volvo-mechanic-just-informed-volvo-xc90-2008.html#ixzz3bk4mWw3y