Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I have a 2001 Volvo S60 and the battery went completely dead

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Volvo S60 and the battery went completely dead and the key does not work on the trunk ( I was back ended last year). With the dead battery which is in the trunk I am unable to unlock. Any solutions?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect for any jump start or battery charger hook up connections under the hood for the battery positive feed.IN some cases this would be on the left or right inner fender well.You can use the body or frame for a ground supply to connect the charger to to then unlock the trunk and open it to have the battery then recharged or replaced.
If no jump start connection is found under the hood let me know.
Thanks Pete