Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Volvo v 40: my volvo v40 will not crank today i thank it is

Customer Question

my volvo v40 will not crank today i thank it is the immobilizer there is no fire to motor and fuel fuses
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I need to confirm, no crank meaning the engine will not spin from the starter motor?
Is the theft light on or blinking with the key in the run position?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
With the information I have gathered so far. I suspect we need to first of verify the battery voltage is 12.6 volts.